From a single burger van in a remote location, to a chain of fast food restaurants, installation and management couldn’t be simpler; not only do we provide secure, premium web hosting for every single site, but our team of web specialists will build your online ordering service for you, ensuring a robust and user friendly experience with seamless integration with your existing web presence.
What’s more, there are no expensive order commissions cutting into your turnover – just a fixed monthly fee.
Generate More Revenue
TouchTakeaway provides restaurants and caterers with everything they need to generate new revenue streams from online orders, whether for delivery to their door or desk, or to make it easy for customers to do ‘click and collect’ pre-ordering of meals.
Offer More Choices
Your customer will appreciate having the opportunity to browse your full product range at their leisure, rather than being rushed into a decision while standing in a queue or on the phone; it’s a fact that people often spend more online than they would in store.
Your customer is more likely to get exactly what they want, too; advanced ordering options allow your customer to customise their selection – particularly ideal for allergy sufferers, but also for those who truly dislike gherkins. Customer can simply pick their choices from the menu and select their meal preferences, condiments and sides as defined by you.
Offer your customer a variety of choices to make it as convenient and flexible for them to pay. Options include Cash on Delivery, payment via their own PayPal accounts, or via any major credit or debit card.
Integrate For Efficiency
TouchTakeaway integrates seamlessly with your EPoS and back office software; all sales are pushed through to your TouchPoint till just like an in-store transaction. A Kitchen Printer will then print a receipt with your order details. When the order is paid, the sale is pushed through to your (optional) TouchOffice Web account in real time.
TouchTakeaway is ideal for:
- Fast Food Delivery and Collection – Online ordering is more convenient than phone ordering for both you and your customer
- Campus or Contract Catering – Keep employees, customers and revenue on site!
- Sandwich or Bakery Delivery Rounds – The perfect way for business staff to order for direct-to-desk delivery
- Hotel Room Service – Provide your guests with a quick and easy way to order room service online.
- Reduce Queuing times
- Give you more time to prepare orders
- Help you provide a fast, efficient service.
- Record sales in real time
- Build a loyal customer base you can cross-sell and promote to.
- Save you money.
- Enhance your business.
… All from your own online ordering system with none of the hidden charges or per-transaction fees – or sharing with your competitors that are common with other online ordering offerings.