- Comprehensive customer management system
- Pre-paid accounts with cashless card system
- Use the cashless card to control door entry
- Age restrictions on sale from member details
- Automatically manage membership expiry
- Photo ID checking
- Promotional Features
- Manage Discounts by type or range of products
- Manage members only pricing structures
- Manage loyalty points earning and redeeming
- Target promotions to customer information – e.g. birthdays
ICRTouch products that should be used in a members club:
ICRTouch’s state-of-the-art flagship touch screen till software. It is effortless, reliable, proven and cutting edge. It scans, totals, handles cash and cards and even includes integral loyalty software. It offers unrivalled flexibility and opportunities to customise.
Reliable pc software for the back office. Unrivalled integration with tills and other essential hardware. Compatible with Sage, Booker and Pay24-7, it is the perfect EPoS partner for ICRTouch’s suite of industry-leading products.
Add-on customer loyalty software designed to complement TouchPoint. The clever and flexible way to monitor your customers and their spending habits, allowing you to plan and deliver promotions.
Features Specific to Members Clubs
No matter what kind of members club you run, ICRTouch have a range of products to manage your point of sales and back office. We already provide EPoS Systems to Social Clubs, Golf Clubs, Sports Clubs and Leisure Centres across the UK.
One of the key features of an ICRTouch TouchPoint EPoS system for Members Clubs is the inbuilt comprehensive customer management system.
The system can be configured to run prepay account balances, which means that you can take the money of your customers up front in exchange for a discount on future purchases which in turn encourages them to spend their money with you as they only need to use a loyalty card rather than bring in cash with them. This can be combined with a TouchTopUp unit that allows the customer to credit their account without having to queue at the bar.
In many cases member loyalty cards can also be used to control the door entry system restricting entry to non members and even existing door entry cards can be configured to work with the ICRTouch loyalty system.
The touch screen till system can be configured to restrict the sale of certain products to under age members. It can also manage expiry dates, so that members have to renew their membership annually.
Photo ID: when a card is swiped at TouchPoint the members photo can be displayed confirming the identity of the holder.
Promotional features of the members scheme
The TouchPoint till system has a whole host of promotional options encouraging members to buy product from you, these include:
- Discounts, which allow you to give a percentage discount on all or a selected range of products, discount rates can also vary based on the type of product being sold.
- Members only pricing structures can be implemented whereby card carrying members can be charged members prices and non members pay standard prices
- A loyalty points system allows members to earn points based on the products they buy which can be redeemed against future purchases
All of the member types can also be configured to allow the customer to prepay a monetary value onto their card doing away with the need for them to carry cash when visiting the club.
With the addition of TouchLoyalty to control members, targeted email promotions can be sent based on customers spend and other customer information such as birthdays, TouchLoyalty will also allow the control of members across an estate of clubs.
Our EPoS Systems are perfect for – and already offering proven benefits in hundreds of existing installations – the following types of members clubs:
- Sports & Social Clubs
- Working Mens Clubs
- Royal British Legion & Ex-Servicemens Clubs
- Conservative Clubs
- Community Centres
- Leisure Centres
- Sports Clubs
- Golf Clubs
- Rugby Clubs
- Football Clubs
- Cricket Clubs
- Tennis & Squash Clubs
- Bowling Clubs
- Sailing Clubs & Yacht Clubs
Many of the features required for a members club match those requirements of a pub, please see EPoS Systems for Pubs.