ICRTouch’s state-of-the-art flagship touch screen till software. It is effortless, reliable, proven and cutting edge. It scans, totals, handles cash and cards and even includes integral loyalty software. It offers unrivalled flexibility and opportunities to customise.
A small and mighty hand-held stock control device. It counts stock, scans barcodes, checks deliveries and generates labels. It syncs with TouchOffice to create orders and update databases.
Reliable pc software for the back office. Unrivalled integration with tills and other essential hardware. Compatible with Sage, Booker and Pay24-7, it is the perfect EPoS partner for ICRTouch’s suite of industry-leading products.
A secure wall-mounted box that accepts coins and notes and transfers their cash value to a magnetic or contactless smart card. It’s perfect for places where cash is impractical, including prisons, schools, hospitals, leisure centres and factories.
TouchAbacus can import existing customer information and pictures from the School database system, e.g. Sims or Pass, resulting in no unnecessary duplication of data entry. It integrates directly with online payment processors such as ParentPay and WisePay and can upload detailed information about each pupil’s historical purchases allowing parents to control what their children are spending their lunch money on, it also finely controls free meal allowances.
With break and day time spend limits to prevent children from over spending on snacks and short term overdrafts to ensure children with no balance are not left without food.
It has a large suite of reporting capabilities including free meal usage reports, which allow the caterers to easily make their claim from the LEA, and full pupil sales analysis reporting.
The TouchPoint touch screen EPOS system is installed at all till points in the canteen. This controls the actual sale of products to pupils who can be logged onto the system by various means including magnetic cards, contactless smart cards, biometrics, name or number.
The system validates the pupil by showing an on screen picture to the canteen staff as they process the sale. Staff and visitors are also handled including correctly managing the VAT content.
Benefits to Parents
- Easy payment options; internet, paypoint, cheque or cash
- Can monitor what their children spend their money on Lunch money can only be spent at school with limits set per break or day
- No longer have to find dinner money change each day or week
- Overall peace of mind
Benefits to Pupils
- There is no difference between free and paid meal pupils
- Sign on using biometrics, cards, name, number
- Warnings and restrictions for certain products e.g. allergies
- Backup procedures in the event of a forgotten card
- Reduced queuing time at the till
- Balances are stored centrally, not on the card, so money cannot be lost
- Wall mounted revaluer units, such as our TouchTopUp, allow pupils to credit their account without visiting the office
Benefits to the Caterer
- Increase in school meal uptake raising additional income
- Fast and more efficient throughput of students/staff
- No cash on site reducing the opportunity for theft
- Prepaid system meaning that the money is paid upfront
- Correct automatic VAT handling and reporting for pupils/staff
- Very simple intuitive user interface requiring no technical or PC knowledge
- All the benefits of a modern EPoS system e.g. stock control, accurate price control, analysis reporting
Benefits to the School
- Correctly handles visitors, school and temporary staff and new pupils
- Lost/stolen cards can be quickly blocked and transferred to a new card
- Customer identity is confirmed by an on screen picture
- Free meal usage reporting for LEA
- Detailed sales history drill down by customer
- Promotes healthy eating
- Provides an overdraft facility to allow any student who has run out of money to eat while enabling collection later